Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pinterest

Hello there!

I know, I know. Its been a while. I could list a whole variety of reasons (slow craft season due to the heat, crazy at day-work, new computer) but the main reason is that I broke my camera while I was in NZ and haven't been able to replace it yet. And what is a craft-blog post without a picture? A little bit boring, that's what.

So, until I can scrounge up the funds for a new point and shoot, if you are missing me you can follow me over on Pinterest. Pinterest is a new online inspiration board type site, where users can "pin" pictures etc to their "boards". Its very addictive and hugely time consuming, so perfect for procrastinating. My favourite.

Some pretty famous bloggers are over there pinning up a storm, which is awesome because you can "re-pin" anything you like to your own boards.

Check it out if you are one of those people constantly saving images or ripping pages out of books.

Here is what one of my boards look like, to give you an idea.


Like I said, what is a craft post without a picture...

PS: Leave me a comment if you would like to be invited to Pinterest. It's invite only and I have 7 left. Otherwise it takes a few days, if you request an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment