Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introducing Mr and Mrs...

When I was back in the homeland earlier this year, I attended the beautiful wind-blown, west coast wedding of some very good friends H & M. Here is a pic of the lovely couple...


For their gift I made some personalized pillowcases with their new names...


The pattern and pillowcases are both from Sublime Stitching.


Here they are installed on the marital bed. Quilt hand made by H's Granny :)


I think they were quite well received. Fewf.

2 comments:

  1. How should one start off if their aim was to have embroidered themself similar pillowcases for their own wedding in about 3 years time. Maybe even 2 years. I need to be really good by then.
    Thanks,
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peapod.
    I would start practicing with some other Sublime Stitching patterns, 2-3 years should be plenty of time. Alternatively you could always request a set in your wedding registry... ;)

    ReplyDelete