Wednesday, March 18, 2009

D.I.Y. Inspiration

Hi lovelies!

Take a look at a few cute D.I.Y. projects that have caught my eye lately... I think I may even try some of them myself, soon.

Jar photo frames! You get points for recycling too.


Instructions and bottle versions at Photojojo.com

Easter is coming! Cute idea for a 'pot of gold at the end of a rainbow'...


Instructions at MakeandTakes.com

Making any kind of D.I.Y. more fun, coloured masking tape!


Not sure where the above pic is from (oops) but you can buy the patterned versions here!

Recycled cans, records and cardboard as butterfly wall art!



By Paul Villinski, more here.

Recycled vintage button cushion - my Nana has a HUGE box of buttons this would be perfect for.


Tutorial by Erica Kern on Craft Stylish.

Make your own Macarons a'la Laduree



Recipe via Design*Sponge, from Tartlette. If you are in the US (West Coast) and would rather order than make, Paulette is good.

Happy making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment