Monday, December 15, 2008

Famous Wrapper

Hi there! I hope you all had great weekends and got lots of christmas chores done. Me, I did some... but not enough. 10 days to go and only 7 till I need to pack off NZ-bound presents with my cousin. EEkkkk!!! Im getting a bit stressed, 5 completely unstarted craft-gifts to go.

I also accidently invited "whoever was in town" for a Christmas Orphan Champagne Breakfast, thinking it would just be around 5 people. As of this morning the count is 11... what was I thinking. Halleluyah for Whole Foods Holiday Ordering!

But anyway, the funnest thing for me about Xmas has always been the wrapping. Check out the below pics for inspiration. Even the cheapest present can look like a million bucks with a bit of creative wrapping.

From Bestow...




From Bugs and Fishes by Lupin....




From Design*Sponge...



From... I dont know where!


And my fave, using yarn as ribbon.
From Martha.


And the Purl Bee...

No comments:

Post a Comment